Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
ever get the feeling that god or whoever the fuck is up there is fucking with you all the time?

if your gonna kill me just fucking do it already cunt

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Come on Kobra is dope don't act all and mighty fam lol.

Btw I was meaning to ask you if you've ever incorparated Ableton Live onstage with a live band? Sounds like it could be hella fun to jam with ha.
Your right I was being dick, I like Kob stuff. He one of the better ones in #teamvallejo. In past threads of his you will see I also post nice things. I just didn't real like the particular verse I had. I should I been specific.

And yes Ableton is the shit, and I use it "live" frequently. There are so many ways your can incorporate it into a band, if a midi keyboard or mixer. I use to jam with another dude, he played guitar/ keyboard, and dope sets. We had a drummer a few time and sounded amazing.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
It's late and Iller is walking down the street from getting some tacos. He's highly medicated and in the distance he sees a woman. As he gets closer he readies his A-game. Her back is turned to him, he says to her with confidence in his voice "Hey girl, what are you doing out here at this time of night?" He checks her out as she slowly turns around...

he is frozen in fear for a second

lmao