Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Raiders have more wins then loses = you get $50bucks via paypal

Raiders have more loses then wins = I get 50bucks via paypal
you said we might be the worst team in the league though. why change up your tone now?

$50 that we don't end up with a top 5 draft pick (trading up in the draft doesn't count)

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm not idiot first, and for most, and will not take a losing bet. Your team looked like shit though! I'm not saying they can't improve, but they looked unable to execute.

I doubt they will have a winning record, and I will put my money behind that statement.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Yea Raider might be worst in the league.
lol, why make that statement if you're obviously scared to back it up? it's funny when fans talk shit, but change their tone when money is on the line. that's how I know you're hating/trolling

if you think they might be the worst team in the league... don't you think they would end up with a top 5 draft pick?

earlier in this thread I agreed with parker saying the Raiders will be 7-9 or 8-8... so why would you try to bet me that they won't have a winning record? that doesn't make sense

put up or shut up. that's all I'm saying