Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It was pretty crazy how people were tripping out like the kid wasn't a gangbanger himself. It's sad a youngster died but that's the life he chose to live. That shit had nothing to do with "rap beef" and was on some gangbanging shit. Dude already had a hit out on him for shooting up his rivals hoods prior to all this shit from what I've read.

Got to love the internet lol. Lets just give the cops info all over the place haha.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If they don't get out of Chicago soon I can more or less guarantee someone will die in the near future. Even if it's not because of the BD x GD beef they are too big of targets right now. Someone will want to make a name off smoking a part of GBE.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yea all those "music" sites having hella articles straight implicating keef and gbe in a murder was not the business
Yeah that shit was weird. I'm not going to say gangbangin' music doesn't have an influence on kids in the hood to some extent but to try to blame Keef for some shit that has been going on for literally decades in Chicago was pretty laughable.