Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol this bitch just put this as her status update

"i just want to be left alone for the rest of the night"

Why would you post that on a social networking site then you dumb whore. I mean, I know why but holy shit women are retarded sometimes.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
just saw on my channel guide that 120 Minutes with Matt Pinfield is back on MTV2 so I turned it there and a Danny Brown video is on.

Read up more on the show and I guess it came back last year and shows nothing but alternative and underground music.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Hostile crowd delays treatment for man fatally shot in Rainier Beach
Posted by Jonathan Martin on May 16, 2012 at 10:05 PM

UPDATE AT 10:25 A.M THURSDAY: Police now say the victim was 31 years old, not 20.

Seattle Times staff and Associated Press

Police say a hostile crowd delayed emergency responders from helping a man as he lay dying from multiple gunshot wounds Wednesday night in the parking lot of a South Seattle fast food restaurant.

The 20 31-year-old man was fatally shot at a Rainier Beach Jack in the Box, the second gun violence in the same block in a week.

The man was taken to Harborview Medical Center where he died in the emergency room, according to a nursing supervisor.

Officers, just down the street, arrived moments after receiving a 911 call reporting gunshots during a disturbance. A crowd of 25-50 people, gathered in the parking lot, was so hostile that emergency responders were delayed in reaching the victim, said SPD spokesman Mark Jamieson.

Jamieson says fire department medics couldn’t reach the man for 5 to 7 minutes. He says 15 officers were called in to quell the crowd.

Jamieson says people in the crowd were posturing, ripping off their shirts and challenging officers to fight.

“Officers were not able to get in to the victim right away,” he said. “Emotions were heated.”

The crowd quickly scattered. Detectives were able to interview a few witnesses, but police are requesting that anyone with information about the shooting call an SPD tipline at 206-233-5000.

Jamieson says there’s no known motive or suspect in the shooting.

Rainier Beach has seen a spate of recent violence. Last Saturday, a man was shot in the leg in the same block as Wednesday’s shooting, and in February, two men were killed a few blocks away. Two other shootings in January occurred nearby as well.

lol