Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
hey, Soco, do you have any of the OG jus family records stuff, G-ism, Kenny Mac, Mackin Rob, etc?
Nah, not anymore. I think I still might have that G-ism CD that has the all blue tint to it, forget the name. Had Cool Nutz - Harsh Game and Speakin Upon a Million, of course. But they got lost over the years. Thats about it. Not the biggest Jus Family fan.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Nah, not anymore. I think I still might have that G-ism CD that has the all blue tint to it, forget the name. Had Cool Nutz - Harsh Game and Speakin Upon a Million, of course. But they got lost over the years. Thats about it. Not the biggest Jus Family fan.
I'm not a huge fan, but that early stuff had a unique sounds that I kinda like. I posted in the NW forum a few months ago in the "post links" thread, there were links to all those old albums but they were all on megaupload and when that went down, they dissapeared. I've scoured the internet for those four albums
G-ism
Mackin rob
Kenny Mac
Western Conference All stars
and there are no links to any of them. I PMd Lisicki and he said he had them but he was working on putting together one of his mixes of them and didnt want to take the time to send them to me, so I was hoping one of the brehs could help me out.

Who else on here lives in the PO?

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I'm not a huge fan, but that early stuff had a unique sounds that I kinda like. I posted in the NW forum a few months ago in the "post links" thread, there were links to all those old albums but they were all on megaupload and when that went down, they dissapeared. I've scoured the internet for those four albums
G-ism
Mackin rob
Kenny Mac
Western Conference All stars
and there are no links to any of them. I PMd Lisicki and he said he had them but he was working on putting together one of his mixes of them and didnt want to take the time to send them to me, so I was hoping one of the brehs could help me out.

Who else on here lives in the PO?
Kon1

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lol, dick.

I'm honestly worried about dude. I've tried to track down a contact for him through that name you gave me, daniel butcher-martinez, and there's nothing in fife, but I assume everything is in his sisters name. Can one of you internet geniuses backtrace his IP address and something, or one of the mods get me the email he registered with? That dude was way too involved in the siccness to just stop posting cuz he lost his web priviliges at work.

Al, you don't have any of that jus family stuff, do you?