Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
damn, didnt that happen a month or 2 ago?

I'm doin aight, lil better. getting up and down, standing with ease now. still no feeling in thy foot. Had doctor appt 2day and it was a waste of time. Doc told me he doesnt know why I was seeing him, that I needed to see an orthopedic, becuz we know the diagnoses (compressed nerves) it's just about treatment and time now. Had to have a wheelchair van pick me up and take me to the docs, and I see the doc for 10mins. pissed me off. Got my first workers comp check too a couple days ago which was podgy
Yeah it was around 2 months ago I'd guess now. It was fucking weird because I missed them going in (he called and asked if he could get in free, I put him on the list) and they were coming out when I was doing Thursday stock counts and I was just like "Hey, maaannn...... how have you been?" and he was like "Not too bad" and we talked for a few and he was like "You hear what happened?" and I told him our mutual friend told me everything and that was about it for that and he showed my how it looked. It was on some Freddy Kruger type burn shit.

But that's good breh. Hope you get feeling back in your foot soon. They say that's pretty normal for compressed nerves? Hey, well fuck at aleast you got out for a little which might have been a waste of time but it's actually a good thing in those situations and you got podgy workers comp check too haha.