Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
that sandwich looks bomb
It is. A 14 inch one (they come in 7 and 14 for some reason) is $14 but if you get a large side of their potato salad (which is fucking great too) for $4 you can easily have four satisfying meals for only $18. The picture doesn't do it much justice but the sammich is fucking stacked.

Their meatball sub fucking rules too. Unlike a lot of places where you have like 10 little meatballs on it the whole 14 inch one has 6 and they are like the size pool balls lol.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
It is. A 14 inch one (they come in 7 and 14 for some reason) is $14 but if you get a large side of their potato salad (which is fucking great too) for $4 you can easily have four satisfying meals for only $18. The picture doesn't do it much justice but the sammich is fucking stacked.

Their meatball sub fucking rules too. Unlike a lot of places where you have like 10 little meatballs on it the whole 14 inch one has 6 and they are like the size pool balls lol.
I don't think I could get 4 meals out of that. I mean I can eat a foot long easily (no marty at eating a foot long)

with the potato salad I could probably make 2 meals out of it though