Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
Combination of many beers (sierra nevada, pacifico, coors light and buds) at the niner game and waking up at 5:45 to pack for the weekend at roll out to work has me seriously considering puking.

Coffee might be helping but I can't call it at this point

Mar 11, 2011
I don't remember if I typed this shit earlier but my boy's buddy that was drivin us back from the game had to drop us off at BART (yellow line)to go back to Pleasant Hill. I was like yo Rockridge would be great. He had to drop a coworker of mine off at our office in Richmond and for some fuckin reason decided to drop us off at the "Emeryville" BART station.

My dumbass was on the phone and got out the car and started walking up these stairs. I'm on this overpass and I look at my boy and I was like "where the fuck are the BART tracks" these are train tracks. Asshole dropped us off at the Emeryville Amtrak station. Had to walk like 2 something miles to the Ashby BART(red line).

Luckily there were liquor stores every 10 steps so I bought a bud tall boy and then 15 minutes later stopped in another spot and bought a Tollhouse cookie ice cream sandwich that was smackin.

Regardless that hour of my life could have been a curb your enthusiasm episode