Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
been meaning to check out his earlier stuff too tho
Yeah he put on a really great show but I still haven't dived into his/their catalog. Even if I don't get around it the by the next time he rolls through, which as much music I listen to is possible, I'd go again for sure.

You should check out that interview + "freestyle" though, it's dope. Despot killed it. Really can't wait for his first project to drop.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When my mom stopped by to grab that 1/2 it was hella funny. We talked for a little and I was like "Let me get it for you" and brought it out and she opened one of the 1/8ths (weed dude was nice enough to break it up for me) and was like "Oh, oh... this smells really good. Just like the stuff last time." Talking about when we did the drug deal in the park by her house and she's like "It smells sweeter though, and more... ummmm potent?" and I was like "Yeah it's better stuff for sure but all his weed is good." Then she was like "I'm buying drugs from my son. Lord help me." She said that sarcastically because she is agnostic or as she says "spiritual" and I was like "Whatever get over it." lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
do you smoke with your mom? what smoking device(s) does she prefer? my guess would be a pipe/bong...
I've smoked with her like maybe 10 times? And of those all but one was when we were in NYC back in 2003 and me, her, my best friend, and her best friend (who I've said is like an aunt to me and lives a block over) were out there for two and a half weeks. That was the first time too even though my mom didn't care if I smoked weed in the house since I was about 16 (I was 23 out in NYC). It was really fucking weird every time for sure lol. Then there was one time after that off the top of my head and that's it.

For the second question my mom is from the hippy era so she usually rolls joints. But she will just smoke like a 1/4 (she rolls fatties too) and then is cool usually for the day or will maybe smoke another half sometimes. She has slight COPD from the 20 or so years she smoked cigs (more than likely) so I'm trying to talk her into buying a vaporizer or taking edibles. I guess she has tried edibles a few times over the year and doesn't like how you never really know how much you are getting. I'm thinking of getting her a vaporizer for Christmas though, one of the tiny ones lol.