Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Yeah, I grew up in LA (and various other places in socal) during the Marcus Allen and Bo Jackson years when then Raiders were down there, then my dad moved to the east bay right about when the raiders moved back to oakland, and football was always something I watched with pops, so I've been a raiders fan for 30 years or so. But I've been living in seattle for the past 12 years so I've grown to like all the local teams here. I'll be rooting for the raiders, but I'm gonna feel guilty about it.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Yeah, I grew up in LA (and various other places in socal) during the Marcus Allen and Bo Jackson years when then Raiders were down there, then my dad moved to the east bay right about when the raiders moved back to oakland, and football was always something I watched with pops, so I've been a raiders fan for 30 years or so. But I've been living in seattle for the past 12 years so I've grown to like all the local teams here. I'll be rooting for the raiders, but I'm gonna feel guilty about it.
don't feel guilty breh. it's all about the Nation, breh