Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
why were you in down bad for 3 weeks nukset?

probably mentioned it before but i forgot if you did
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevens–Johnson_syndrome

Would have been at least a week or two longer but seeing my mom had already been a RN for 20+ years they let me go early.

Mine was no where near as bad as the first pic there but my lips did get kinda like that. I had random sores, had to have a catheter because it felt like I was pissing hot sauce and a nurtrional IV for a little over a week because I could hardly eat anything.

Funny enough people who get that almost always get fuckd up vision from it. Either it makes them need glasses or they have to take special eye drops for the rest of their life because it fuck up their tear ducts. It actually improved my vision somehow lol. The DR said in his 20 years of seeing 2-3 cases of it a year I was only the 2nd time that ever happened.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They never figured it out although they think it was mole killer. Long story short, I was playing football with my friends in their backyard where the parents had put mole killer in the past week or so, I fell scrapped my leg, and within like 3-4 days started showing the initial symptoms which they though was a bug or the flu. Few days after that my mom brought me to the ER with a crazy high temp.

One plus, is it's kinda like chickenpox, the odds of you ever getting it again once your body fights it off the DR said is like one in a billion.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also it was a lot longer than 3 weeks. That was just in the hospital. I couldn't go back to school for like four months. Had to have a lady come in and teach me so I didn't fall behind.

I remember a few days back at school some kid said I was "faking it" or some shit and my friend (who is a girl and still a good friend till this day) punched him the face and got suspended lol.