Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
only 1 left. hopefully they pick it right up where it left off (action-wise) instead of a few slow burning episodes
I think its going to a fast paced episode, action with some sort of mid-season resolution - not leaving it hanging. I would be pissed if we where left a whole year with a slow skylar episode.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
S @salad bowl 831 , do you think deanthony thomas will have a better career than that of lamichael james? by the time he leaves to the nfl, do you think he'll be a better/more complete player than him as well?
I really think he can be better. We use him as a WR/RB, and dude plays both very good, and that was as a true freshman. His explosiveness is unreal, and tops in the nation.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think its going to a fast paced episode, action with some sort of mid-season resolution - not leaving it hanging. I would be pissed if we where left a whole year with a slow skylar episode.
Well it's not really a whole year breh, just in the new year which will be around 3 months... sucks either way though that we have to wait and I agree with what you said. I think we will find out what the machine gun is needed for though.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I really think he can be better. We use him as a WR/RB, and dude plays both very good, and that was as a true freshman. His explosiveness is unreal, and tops in the nation.
i agree, he's one hell of an electrifying player, and i think he is a true home run threat

however, i think when he gets to the nfl, i think he'll be playing wide receiver, he lacks the bulk to be a running back

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Joel Madden ‏ P @Pryncess Madden

RT L @Little Yogi BTHEBASEDGOD I THINK YOU DRESS GREAT AND ARE A GREAT PERSON - Lil B Thanks Lil B. I feel the same way about you too.

lolz