Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
There are cholo's like that in El Paso, but I will say most the tough sets here seem to be the biker clubs, and the fucken cowboy hat, riding in hummers bumping banda Mexicans.

lol, i remember watching all those first 48 episodes in dallas, and a lot of the mexicans that would get involved in the murder cases (homicide victim or suspect) would be exactly that type, detectives later find out they have ties to cartels and what not

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
lol, i remember watching all those first 48 episodes in dallas, and a lot of the mexicans that would get involved in the murder cases (homicide victim or suspect) would be exactly that type, detectives later find out they have ties to cartels and what not
I've learned the people you don't fuck with here is the Mexicans wearing a cowboy costume riding in some nice ass car: hummer, caddy, navi's ect. Those are the uniform of cartel, and connected folks.

Its werid though, cause they look like such faggots, and you wouldn't expect them to come raw like that

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lol @ that video of dude rapping to bone, the guy who is the biggest bone fan i know is also a huge chammilionaire fan, i think that says a lot about something, but I"m not sure what lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Tears For Fears album 1 down. It was good. I like albums where I don't have to skip any tracks. I also recognized the title track from the radio.

On to album 2. I immediately recognize "Shout" from the Disturbed cover.