Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I had a dream last night that I was at some park and like 6 dudes with guns started taking people hostage. I was able to hide without them seeing me and tried to call 911 (STOP SNITCHIN') from my cellphone. Everytime I dialed it though it either called my friends who were like "hahaha shut up dude" or Domino's lol. So I get further away from where they are and there are more people in the park and I tell one guy what's going on and he lets me use his cellphone, same thing happens. So I walk further in some like dirt parking area and I see a payphone and I run up and dial 911 again... SAME FUCKING THING HAPPENS. So then I'm like "Well fuck it. I guess they are going to die or whatever but I'm out of here." and started walking out of the park, then I woke up lol.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Fucked up my leg at work slipping on a piece of cardboard. Over the next week and half, my leg started to pool blood in it. had 3.5 liters of blood in my right leg. Your body has about 5 liters of blood total, thats why I needed the blood transfusions. My leg is swoll as fuck, and havent been able to walk since saturday. Cant feel my foot really, just numbness.