Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
37 aint shit for someone with a job. This is for people outside of Cali/Colorado who don't have access to the best brews.
When I have money, I'm not going to pay 37 bucks for twelve beers.

Those mother fuckers are swindling you by giving you beer you normally couldn't get in your area.

If you know how to look, you'll find all kinds of beer you never knew existed in places you probably would have overlooked.

One of the best Oktoberfest beers I've ever had, made by Paulaner, I had to special order from my store in order to get it.

I stopped off at this gas station I normally only bought gas at, and there was my beautiful Paulaner on the shelves of this unsuspecting gas station.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
"My girl doesn't really listen to anything other than Arthur Russell and West African music, but I (finally) played her some Based God over Skype last night and she was like ":O I think I'm based."

I'm going to marry her regardless, but that cemented the deal, no joke.

TYBG"

:)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
S @Staci I'm going to check out Tears for Fears. Should I start from the beginning? Or are there a select few albums that are essential?
The Hurting and Songs from the Big Chair (their first two releases) are classics and to me at least, pretty much flawless. After that The Seeds of Love (3rd album) is pretty damn good... beyond I was never a fan of.

I'm more or less a huge fan of them off those first two albums. They could record the worst music ever afterwards and they'd still be one of my favorites because of those.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
thanks for the beers brehs

if any of yall can get 3 Floyd's Robert the Bruce, grab that shit on the spot.
And Founder's KBS & Dirty Bastard
3 fav beers besides Anchor Red I've been drinking for the past couple months