Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hopsin is such a cocksucker.

Y'all know he visited the Strange Forum for a while bitching and moaning about Ruthless, right?
Yeah someone linked it in here I believe. He posted in that forum for awhile a few years ago right?

I won't lie dude can spit sometimes but he is just way beyond being too corny for my liking and is the definition of a try-hard.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
OK, I;ve asked this question on these boards forever and have never gotten an answer, what the fuck is a 'taylo' I know it means a joint or a blunt but what the fuck is it referring to? It got used a lot in the early 90's

"i come to school with a taylo on my earlobe
avoiding all the skeezers dick teasers an wierdos"

-luniz

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah someone linked it in here I believe. He posted in that forum for awhile a few years ago right?

I won't lie dude can spit sometimes but he is just way beyond being too corny for my liking and is the definition of a try-hard.
Not really. He like showed up all at once to promote one of his albums, then that didn't work out on his end and he started getting heated.