Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Riff Raff is like 2pac, always has dope verse on dope beats but has a ton of terrible features
http://stereogum.com/1130991/riff-raff-get-free-feat-trapzillas/mp3s/

Hey, no wack features.

Oh, okay... I guess someone on this other board said these are all coming because Max Albert charges $1000+ and expenses for video shoots. So these kids have $$$, pay him and Riff Raff and viola.. we have these videos/songs. I guess Riff Raff owns the rights though so that's just like with the ones in the past when they end up on a mixtape they are only his part lol.

So I guess he's kinda of doing what Soulja Boy does with SODMG but backwards and actually getting paid for it.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Did you read why in the Riff Raff thread?
Just read that.

So Riff Raff can't afford $1000 to make a music video? I think if I was in Riff's position I would eat the $1000, pay for the video myself and not ruin my songs with terrible rappers. Riff is gonna profit waaaay more than $1000 with the buzz from these videos when he sells out venues he performs at.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just read that.

So Riff Raff can't afford $1000 to make a music video? I think if I was in Riff's position I would eat the $1000, pay for the video myself and not ruin my songs with terrible rappers. Riff is gonna profit waaaay more than $1000 with the buzz from these videos when he sells out venues he performs at.
He only got that deal recently (and who knows how much he has got from it so far) and all these were done quite awhile back so he probably didn't have the money then. Plus most those songs aren't his. He's the featured rapper but he just titles them under his name on youtube lol. But I get what you are saying.