Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
brehs, what's a good method to sneak alcohol in the concert? they say sealed water bottles only are allowed... suggestions por favor, not sure if they'll actually check if the bottles are sealed or not

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
brehs, what's a good method to sneak alcohol in the concert? they say sealed water bottles only are allowed... suggestions por favor, not sure if they'll actually check if the bottles are sealed or not
well i dont see how you'll get the heem in but i guess syringe the water out and the vodka in thru the cap

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
well i dont see how you'll get the heem in but i guess syringe the water out and the vodka in thru the cap
yeah, the heem is a no go... my boy at work told me the same shit with the syringe and water bottle. that's hella work though.

I might just throw hella water bottles in a back pack and fill a couple of em with vodka... if I have like 30 waters I doubt they're gonna check all of em... hopefully they'll check a few and tell me to keep it movin

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Not easy. Usually it's luck in my experiences. Some times they search, and sometimes they just pretend to and don't really give a fuck.