Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Yanni @Yanni how does his sister feel about it?
She doesn't know, I will tell her next time I see her now that he knows how I feel about her.

He's a grown man.

Leave him alone, though.

He could grow up and make this easier on you.

Her opinion is really the only one you need to consider.
Yeah you are right, hers is the only one that matters, but because we all grew up together we are close friends, he is like a brother to me.

He might be in shock right now though and needs to cool down?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
She doesn't know, I will tell her next time I see her now that he knows how I feel about her.

Yeah you are right, hers is the only one that matters, but because we all grew up together we are close friends, he is like a brother to me.

He might be in shock right now though and needs to cool down?
Yeah, he needs to cool his jets. Don't press him.

He may be just acting upset because he already knew you had feelings for her, and hoped you'd never say anything.

If y'all are all close, it's tough. You've probably been giving out those signals by accident to dude and he just suppressed it without thinking.

My little sister is dating one of my close friends, and I don't trip because I know his heart is in the right place. I know this ain't siccness talk per se, but that's my little sister and I'd die for her.

I've run off a few sorry assholes she didn't clue in on their intentions. You just gotta be firm and stand your ground, but respect the dude for getting caught up in the moment.

He's probably thinking of all the dirt you did and told him about, too, so that could just anger him until he lets it go.

If the chick really means a lot to you, you've got to be delicate about the whole process on both sides, his and hers.