Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol everyone in new jersey drive were some straight dumb fucks, constant retard fest. it was a cool movie though, i saw it awhile ago

no idea what to watch next, im still ripped from that blunt i smoked earlier fuck

Mar 11, 2011
Im doing ok, better then i had been recently. Might be moving up to eugene. Might have a job opportunity at a BBQ place.
What BBQ spot?
Papas SouL Food???? or the King's Super BBQ?? Both serve the business but Papas has hella Kool-aid on deck which is a gamechanger when super blasted

King puts that coleslaw on the sandwiches which is hella good too

Used to eat at each of those spots once a week when I lived in Duck Country

Mar 11, 2011
it's coo, I been going to skate parks with my son and taking pics of the foos doing tricks and trying to go out to other events and just bring my camera......its kinda annoying to be with your folks and have a camera and foos are hella not trying to wait for you to take a picture of the random ass object that you just seen
I'm sure a lot of cats don't want to get their picture taken period in some public place by somebody they don't know. Seems like some stakeout shit ya kno

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
got the turkey, stuffing, and mashed potato marie calenders. Me, P @pimppimp and S @Staci should start a marie calendars review blog which nobody in their right mind would go to

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I wonder if there are rare Marie calendar entrees and sides. Like they only made 100 herb baked chicken meals that came with cheesy broccali as a side. Like oh my god, that salsibury steak with a vegetable medley is the hognis wagner of marie calendar meals

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol @ honus wagner of marie callender meals, hahahaha

fuck man theres so much food here but none of it sounds good to me at all. roast beef, cheese, bread, ham, tons of cooked rice ready to go, like 10 boxes of cereal, tuna, plenty of other food i could easily make, fuck. i dont want to spend money but i cant take it anymore lol, i cant rest till i make myself some frozen pizza. curse you marijuana

brb about to hit up walmart for some frozen pizza

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man i need to make like a basking platform for these stupid turtles so they have an area to bask and have more space

im thinking just a ghetto ass table style platform with some plastic chemical free legs, like pvc pipe or something along that line for legs, just super glued to some kind of platform, maybe just like some untreated wood or aquarium safe wood, but there has to be like a little ramp that goes down into the water for the stupid turtles to be able to crawl on the platform from, can figure out how i could make a ramp that would hold up to any kind of weight, itd have to support like 4 lbs lol