Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Thy hummus guy is where it be at ya heard me
I hear ya whoadie

I dunno about this boars head brand though it has that tangy acidic taste like cheap hummus like that Sabra brand hummus. I like the plain tasting hummus's better cause then I can actually taste whatever I'm dipping into it. Let the cucumbers or carrots or bell pepper do the work I don't need the hummus overpowering it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
4 more weeks of school til summer, looking forward to having a break
Why not get a job during the summer, and stack some cash? Try to get one arranged now because otherwise everybody's just going to swoop those jobs up and there won't be shit. You gotta think ahead and be ahead of everyone else. When I was 16 I got paid to take a summer course for three weeks learning some computer and financial stuff. Then when I was 17 I got paid under the table at this warehouse loading up luxury soaps and shampoos into boxes and stacking them and wrapping them. It felt good having cash when no one else around me really did, even if it was just a little tiny bit

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Why not get a job during the summer, and stack some cash? Try to get one arranged now because otherwise everybody's just going to swoop those jobs up and there won't be shit. You gotta think ahead and be ahead of everyone else
Yeah I'll try to get that sorted out this week. I'll need to get a job for the summer so I can afford driving lessons and the driving test.

I spend too much time lurking on /r9k/ and /b/. I never post though.

How's everything with you been man?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah I'll try to get that sorted out this week. I'll need to get a job for the summer so I can afford driving lessons and the driving test.

I spend too much time lurking on /r9k/ and /b/. I never post though.

How's everything with you been man?
Dude why the fuck would you go into robot / btard territory? I'm pretty sure those places are like MK Ultra gone wrong or something lol it's probably what's causing these school shootings

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Dude why the fuck would you go into robot / btard territory? I'm pretty sure those places are like MK Ultra gone wrong or something lol it's probably what's causing these school shootings
I guess I identify with some of the folks there, I can relate with a lot of those posts. Weren't you a btard?

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I looked into it more. It's super easy to get here too; they give it to fat women at those weight-loss clinics / pill mills. It's speed. You'll probably drop 10-20 pounds over 4months then gain it all back because your appetite will rebound three-fold and you won't possess the willpower or necessary skills such as tracking your caloric intake, portioning and weighing food etc to avoid overeating. Not only that but you'll probably have a stimulant addiction and ventricular damage. Go for it
thanks for the approval dude i already copped some

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
jake921660 @jake921660 you ever take that old Jack3d pre-workout with DMAA in it? People are saying it was pretty much the closest thing to adderall you could get, tunnel vision focus. Your country's banned it but might be worth looking into i know you like "focus" and nootropics and DMAA's supposed to be the holy grail (short of actual amphetamines)
yeah cunt send me some

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I guess I identify with some of the folks there, I can relate with a lot of those posts. Weren't you a btard?
sort of. I'll never admit it, but yeah ive browsed a lot of /b/. You have to realize about 95% of that shit is just made up though and it has no reflection on the real world or how people actually think or feel in the real world. That place has been quite dead for years though. I'll check out reddit.com/r/4chan if im bored cause occasionalyl something funny will make it on there but fuck that place for realz doe

I'd login like every other day just to post the battletoads copypasta or the John copypasta then laugh cause im retarded

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch