Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Pretty sure he is white bob and from the uk
How do you figure that? Joker been here for like 15 years and people just starting joking that he's from the UK a few months ago when he said he supported the UK when he was defending Grim and asking Grim to post more videos.

How do you make the white bob connection? lol they don't seem a like at all. Plus I hear no UK accent in Joker's videos...

Nov 18, 2010
How do you figure that? Joker been here for like 15 years and people just starting joking that he's from the UK a few months ago when he said he supported the UK when he was defending Grim and asking Grim to post more videos.

How do you make the white bob connection? lol they don't seem a like at all. Plus I hear no UK accent in Joker's videos...
Had no clue he has been around that long, ive never watched any of his vids or paid much attention to him lol i thought there was some connection way before but now i dunno

But these newer troll accounts that have been in tay/wax/gas threads gotta be a mix of grim/reo/jmacc/namo

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
those the water bears right? i saw a low budget horror movie based around a hivemind of those being the monster but it took on hella other forms except what they look like under a miscroscope which seemed like a waste of an opportunity

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lol just watched the news saying people in certian countries are patted down before entering coffee shops and maybe it should be applied here.... turned the news right off after that...

Fuck you, eat a dick. Try and pat me down at any shop and you're gonna get punched..
Israel was like that at grocery stores and other retail spots. It was crazy, armed guards with assault rifles at the grocery store lol

It was only like that at big stores though. Not restaurants, bars, coffee shops, or even smaller mini mall type stores.

May 4, 2002
They might not have stole but i bet they still set of bombs...

Nice trade off?

These dudes are straight bitch made tho, go shoot up a club of fags/ reg people and claim some big shit.. yet die in a shoot out with reg cops...

Try that shit on armys and die before you get to point A...

At this point we should troll them before we bomb them to at least get some lulz out of it.