Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man this teriyaki isnt even that good anymore, think this place is falling off. it used to be people in there all the time and youd see cops eating there too (You always want to eat where cops eat, because they usually go look up health inspection records and only eat at the cleanest places plus they eat out every single day so they weed out the bad places). Now i never see anyone there place is like a ghost town and its not even that good of food tbh. shouldve went to the thai place across the street got some kind of spicy chicken

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You got beef cuh? I'll run you over with my obesity scooter
lol I actually saw someone with one of those rolling on the side of the road as i was going to get teriyaki. i was disgusted but then i saw his face he was super embarassed and you can tell he felt like shit then i realized he had some kind of knee brace on probably not his fault he ended up in one of those, probably got injured so i felt like a jackass, and thought i should stop judging and thinking negatively

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol I actually saw someone with one of those rolling on the side of the road as i was going to get teriyaki. i was disgusted but then i saw his face he was super embarassed and you can tell he felt like shit then i realized he had some kind of knee brace on probably not his fault he ended up in one of those, probably got injured so i felt like a jackass, and thought i should stop judging and thinking negatively
The only people I really hate that ride them are the fucks that WALK in to the store from their car. Borrow the store's scooter, fill the cart part up with Doritos, Mountain Dew, Oreos etc., then WALK their fat asses back to their car.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
had to pull that classic up on YouTube... I've always thought it was hilarious how Chamillionaire is basically like "They're trying to pull me over for no reason" then Krayzie bone immediately starts his verse "I've been drankin' and smokin" and talking about being unable to focus and swerving around in his 3 ton SUV and going 100mph lol