Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

I was at William206's a bit ago with another friend and we were YouTube dj'ing. They kept telling me to pick something so i was like fine and pulled this up. They interrupted it like one minute in to play Ritz and then machine gun kelly after that lol. My one friend got mad cause William 206 was like "i really doubt he even likes this he listens to 36mafia and Chicago rappers and shit" "you don't like ritz? or mgk? Or nemo?" "Hell no i don't listen to that faggot ass backpacker hip hop bullshit" lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCDYziRoKuA

I was at William206's a bit ago with another friend and we were YouTube dj'ing. They kept telling me to pick something so i was like fine and pulled this up. They interrupted it like one minute in to play Ritz and then machine gun kelly after that lol. My one friend got mad cause William 206 was like "i really doubt he even likes this he listens to 36mafia and Chicago rappers and shit" "you don't like ritz? or mgk? Or nemo?" "Hell no i don't listen to that faggot ass backpacker hip hop bullshit" lol
Thats mind blowing