Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Mac's have been getting AID's lately, there was reports that there been way more virus targeting macs.

iOS/ Lion whatever is not a force field, ppl just use to enjoy pwning windows more

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
thx man, I have a lot of beats I've thrown in this folder on my desktop, those where just the last 2 I did since school out. Hopefully this summer I will maybe pick my best 10, and try to make it sense of them all...

fubu on the artwork jk

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
have you been booked to do small rodney's artwork yet? if so, has he given you any source material?

yeah, he sent me an email with a pic of his twitter pic, which is of him sipping out the bottle of actavis, lol

but he called me like 10 minutes later after sending it and said he don't know if he wanted that to be on his cover anymore, so he was gonna send me more pics, but he never did

dope. shoot me the high res when you're done and I'll make you a poster of that shit if you want.
that's what's up, sounds good...as soon as i get hd's approval for a final layout, i'll let you know