Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck, these soft ass motherfuckers ruined my Army. I'm watching some recent basic training videos and that shit turned in to some soft bullshit. Drill Sergeants just casually and calmly training people, soldiers just giggling and having a jolly time, looks stress free and fun lol the fuck kind of sorry ass shit is this.

When I went through basic training it was hell. Getting smoked all day every day, 3 hours of sleep sometimes not even getting all 3 hours because of getting woken up in the middle of the night and smoked regularly cause the overnight Drill Sergeant was bored. Drill Sergeants always screaming in our face, which I know was to help us be able to perform under stress. Shit was crazy. Now it's just like summer camp lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What the fuck, I'm watching a rope climbing part and the people having trouble the Drill Sergeants are just like "try harder" lol back in the day they would have been screaming in your face pulled you off the rope, smoked you until muscle failure, put you back on the rope and make you stay there until you figured it out lol these fucks actually let a fat bitch who couldn't do it just quit and go get a drink of water. Are you serious?