Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You still mixing all that kief Butch?
Nah. It was a good idea in theory but in reality i took the nice mellow and heady Allen Wrench high then replaced it with just a strong burnt out munchies type high. I was almost just going to say fuck it and take a tolerance break but caved, grabbed about a quarter-ish, going to stretch that out for a couple weeks only getting stoned once or twice a day,then maybe try a tbreak again lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
She knows someone who sells all the young living stuff for cheap... It's one of the more widely available products kibd of like how Avon works, and i was asking if your oil is young living

Yeah Im a active member of young living. As a matter of fact I'm going to think I'm young living until I die of an anal rape at 870

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nah. It was a good idea in theory but in reality i took the nice mellow and heady Allen Wrench high then replaced it with just a strong burnt out munchies type high. I was almost just going to say fuck it and take a tolerance break but caved, grabbed about a quarter-ish, going to stretch that out for a couple weeks only getting stoned once or twice a day,then maybe try a tbreak again lol
I read all of this and what filtered through was "nah but I'm still getting high as fuck" and I'm happy you are bless you Butcher.

Props: BUTCHER 206