Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I have had better but it's good.
Been eye'ing this retail place in Seattle called Seattle Tonics, their logo is reminiscent of the Seattle SuperSonics (RIP). Anyway they have shatter / wax / oil for $35 /ea, or 4/$100,which is really good for retail legal prices most of those places want that much for 0.5g,they're tripping. Anyway saw some guy in seattleents on reddit mention their stuff is pretty high quality, none of that suspect concentrate, so I think it's finally about time to start dabbing semi-regularly.

I've talked a lot of shit but it's just so much easier to hit the oil like once to five times a day vs smoking or vaping bowls all day.

Do you just do it at the shop or whatever or do you got a rig? Mind posting your setup?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Been eye'ing this retail place in Seattle called Seattle Tonics, their logo is reminiscent of the Seattle SuperSonics (RIP). Anyway they have shatter / wax / oil for $35 /ea, or 4/$100,which is really good for retail legal prices most of those places want that much for 0.5g,they're tripping. Anyway saw some guy in seattleents on reddit mention their stuff is pretty high quality, none of that suspect concentrate, so I think it's finally about time to start dabbing semi-regularly.

I've talked a lot of shit but it's just so much easier to hit the oil like once to five times a day vs smoking or vaping bowls all day.

Do you just do it at the shop or whatever or do you got a rig? Mind posting your setup?
I usually dab at the dispensary, since I'm cool with the entire staff, they'll usually let me hit the oil/shatter/wax for free. The dab rig that they got there isn't anything special, honestly. It's pretty simple looking.

One of the assistant managers that used to work there had a dinosaur shaped dab rig but took it with him when he left.

I don't have a dab rig myself...but I am looking to get a smaller handheld piece, but I just haven't bothered looking for one.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I usually dab at the dispensary, since I'm cool with the entire staff, they'll usually let me hit the oil/shatter/wax for free. The dab rig that they got there isn't anything special, honestly. It's pretty simple looking.

One of the assistant managers that used to work there had a dinosaur shaped dab rig but took it with him when he left.

I don't have a dab rig myself...but I am looking to get a smaller handheld piece, but I just haven't bothered looking for one.
I want to get one of those motherships from Bellingham only problem is they cost as much as used cars lol.

If i find a chinese clone for a cheap price, or even a borosilicate copycat at a reasonable price I'll let you know

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I want to get one of those motherships from Bellingham only problem is they cost as much as used cars lol.

If i find a chinese clone for a cheap price, or even a borosilicate copycat at a reasonable price I'll let you know
That would be tits.

A friend of mine found a website that has Chinese clones but I forgot, and I texted him asking what the website was but he never got back to me.

Props: BUTCHER 206