Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
aren't you supposed to be off work now butcher.
Yeah. I got off at 0707 hours. I was at costco pumping gas when i typed that earlier.

Then I went to Fred Meyer, picked up a few food items, and packed my lunch for tonight; really looking forward to it I can't wait.

For now, I'm about to dig into this kale, broccoli, brussel sprout, cabbage, radicchio salad topped with diced cranberries, roasted pumpkin seeds, and a poppyseed dressing. Mmm

Man I love eating foods like this, and carefully weighing stuff and tracking things day in day out. This is the way to live man, it fuckin rules, I feel great, no for real, I -

awkwardly breaks down sobbing

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I am going to go to the northwest territoreis to pick morel mushrooms this summer.
Are you really? That's cool. I could do that. Get all stoned and wander in the woods all day, that's something I could see myself doing

I watched a thing on truffle hunting here in WA... if it's anything like that in other places good luck. shit's pretty tightly controlled by a select few, and if they see you just out there digging up truffles they left alone to ripen at a different time and disrupting the little micro-biomes they've carefully maintained for years and years to the point of unhealthy obsession, well they might not appreciate nor support those activities.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"Everyone relax! Put the guns down, it's ok," very slowly pulls out passport and holds it up, "I'm a Canadian Archaeologist"

"Archaeologist? I got a bone you could examine"

everyone except mac jesus breaks into laughter, everyone calms down except mac jesus, everyone apologizes for the misunderstanding, goes their separate ways