Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Bout to take a quick skim over the first few pages of bestgore to try to find something good, then I might hop into bed. There aint shit else to do in this waking world for me.

Taking a quick break from my gorefest to vent about some shit. I just saw a video of a dead body getting chopped up by a chainsaw, and it makes me kinda sad when I realize that that person's entire life led up to the point where they were dead and on the ground in several pieces, being dismembered with a chainsaw. Kinda makes you wonder what the whole point of this shit is, huh? Like what really matters in the end, and what's the fucking point of going on. whenever I put shit in context it always makes suicide seem like the most rational and logical option.

Also, all shitposting/irony out of the way, I do feel kinda personally hurt when I get totally ignored by most of Freedom Town en masse. Out in the real world, I'm a complete nobody and nobody gives a fuck about me in the slightest degree, literally nobody whatsoever. Then when it's my free time and I go on here to associate with folks I can identify with and just get ignored/hated, it makes me question what the fuck is wrong with me and what the fuck is the point of going on cuz it sure as shit won't get better.

I don't know man, at this stage I'm just trying whatever I can to fit in and have some positive human contact......shit definitely isn't working though.
Are you niggaz actually reading what this fool posts ?? Hahaha wtf