Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Keep my hair like this, got no time for jheri curls
Attracting only women, got no time for little girls

Cuz girls look sooooooooo good but but their brain is not ready, I don't knooooooow
I'd rather talk to a woooooman cuz her mind is so steady, so here we goooooo

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i tried getting shitty yesterday all i did was end up spending like $60 on alcohol and food and i ate like one piece of pizza and had to throw it away plus nearly a whole entire bag of wings and hotpocket things cause i cooked them then they just sat there on the counter all night lol. i ha te drinking now thinking about pretty much quitting for good barring rare social occasions, where ill stick to 1-4 drinks

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i tried getting shitty yesterday all i did was end up spending like $60 on alcohol and food and i ate like one piece of pizza and had to throw it away plus nearly a whole entire bag of wings and hotpocket things cause i cooked them then they just sat there on the counter all night lol. i ha te drinking now thinking about pretty much quitting for good barring rare social occasions, where ill stick to 1-4 drinks
DRINK LIQUOR

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I just always heard the Children Of The Corn had some kind of connection with Graveyard Productions, which might have something to do with the track 'Children Of The Corn' from The Havoc.

Also, slightly off topic, but did you hear about this yet?

Bigtyme Recordz and Sosouth are pressing up a vinyl rerelease of 3 n The Mornin Part 2.