Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
What is your disfigurement? You should definitely get a tinder dude
My hideously unattractive appearance.

Dude there's no way I'm putting out pictures of myself in the world for these girls to sit around and laugh at. I have enough folks ridiculing me, last thing I need is to become "that extremely unattractive guy" meme amongst every female on the internet.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)

Dude there's no way I'm putting out pictures of myself in the world for these girls to sit around and laugh at. I have enough folks ridiculing me, last thing I need is to become "that extremely unattractive guy" meme amongst every female on the internet.
you should just get a grill and you'll be cool

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013

I'll flat out guarantee that you will get matches on tinder if you spend enough time pressing like on people. Girls don't sit around and look at tinder/make fun of the profiles they see lol. You're willing to put pics up here for a bunch of dudes, but don't want girls around your age in your area to see them? Think about that. I'm not trying to be a dick, just saying try it before you assume it wouldn't work.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'll flat out guarantee that you will get matches on tinder if you spend enough time pressing like on people. Girls don't sit around and look at tinder/make fun of the profiles they see lol. You're willing to put pics up here for a bunch of dudes, but don't want girls around your age in your area to see them? Think about that. I'm not trying to be a dick, just saying try it before you assume it wouldn't work.
The reason I'm totally comfortable putting my pics up here is because I don't want to fuck you guys. I'm not a homosexual. But when it comes to females, when the image I portray to them can actually matter, I'm extremely nervous. What's the best/worst that can happen when I show my face here? Pretty much nothing. But when I interact with females, I have the opportunity to score some pussy.

As for the other part, I see these chicks sat around with their friends looking at each other's phones and giggling. I know that they'd have a field day mocking me and depriving me of the pussy I deserve.

Props: BUTCHER 206