Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think the Pax might have just died. Not heating for shit, never happened before. Too high and too late for me to try cleaning and fucking around with it right now. That will have to wait until when I wake up. Just smoked a bowl instead.
I need to buy a new battery pack for my solo shit doesn't seem to be able to consistently hold temp when inhaling even if you baby draw on it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah it was weird I vaped a full new chamber right when I got home and it worked like a charm like it always did. Then put in another one about 30 minutes ago and nadda. Gonna fuck with it later when I get up not really tripping though it was free. Definitely going to go buy a 2 in the next few days if I can't get it to work.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah it was weird I vaped a full new chamber right when I got home and it worked like a charm like it always did. Then put in another one about 30 minutes ago and nadda. Gonna fuck with it later when I get up not really tripping though it was free. Definitely going to go buy a 2 in the next few days if I can't get it to work.
I know those are pretty sicc especially for what they're intended for, out and about vape but if you never really bring it anywhere a tabletop like what nolettuce got might be a better choice; more efficient and more options, just throwing that out there lol i know the pax is sweet and you like it i might even grab one eventually if i just have some money burning and see it at a great price, there's not really any better pocket vape that you can hold discreetly in your hand that works as good

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Have you looked into the pax2? It's a little different it doesn't have that 'clicky' retractable mouth piece, it's actually a silicone insert that's flat against your mouth, but there's a mouth tip you can attach like the old one. Air path no longer has plastic, i think the oven is more efficient and there's 5 heat settings vs 3

Props: GTS and GTS

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
A pax2 would be perfect for work actually lol. If i got one there'd be no excuse to smoke at work anymore then id be back to strictly vaping. The solo could be portable but it's more like a cordless at home unit in my eyes vs a travel unit, I'd rather just leave it at home vs tax the oven trying to heat up after sitting in a car at like 45degrees lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I know those are pretty sicc especially for what they're intended for, out and about vape but if you never really bring it anywhere a tabletop like what nolettuce got might be a better choice; more efficient and more options, just throwing that out there lol i know the pax is sweet and you like it i might even grab one eventually if i just have some money burning and see it at a great price, there's not really any better pocket vape that you can hold discreetly in your hand that works as good
Nah don't want a tabletop, at least not yet. And if I did I'd go all out and get like one of those $750 ones.

I thought I hit multi-quote but I guess not. I literally said I've kinda wanted a reason to get a 2 in the my last few posts, twice.

Anyways yeah I've used a 2 about a good couple dozen times now a dude I work with has one. As much as the 1 rules the 2 is 10xs better in every single way. Like it's not even close which is funny because usually with things the next one in a line is just somewhat better. It's pretty much like they reinvented it honestly.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Like just sitting chilling around the house with a small handheld one that works great (well until tonight) is more my style. Don't really need a thing taking up room and having airbags and tubes everywhere lol Like I wouldn't totally rule out getting one at some point as like how you'd get a bong instead of a pipe but I wouldn't want it as my go to, if that makes sense?

Last edited: