Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Spent the day running around with my mom getting her ready to move (literally across the street from where she is now lol), so she treated me to tacos at el taco bus and a gram of MK Ultra. Also got 2gs of God's Gift and a gram of Headband.

nolettuce @nolettuce we hit up the Dockside that is down in SoDo it's a really cool shop they got a history of weed museum taking up like the back 1/4 of it and it's a huge place too they said they plan on doing more with it.
That's cool I think they also have a shop in shoreline which I've been to a few times.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus , InfamousICON @InfamousICON pledged allegiance to Canada numerous times. I've seen it with my own eyes. He is truly Canadian. Trust me, I'm your best friend.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 you get some flan? Should have if you didn't.
i did not as it was my first time eating there and wasn't sure how the food was gonna be but i will partake in some next time i order from there

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus , InfamousICON @InfamousICON pledged allegiance to Canada numerous times. I've seen it with my own eyes. He is truly Canadian. Trust me, I'm your best friend.
thank you.