Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
has anyone seen youtube videos of crazie locs boxing?

dude.....soooooo funny. i cant tell if hes really being serious, like really, really serious.

you know the people boxing him aint being serious, but im kinda confused on if crazie locs knows since they aint taking it serious, that he shouldnt take it serious either?

if hes like full on sparring, that might be the pussiest exscuse for serious sparring i have ever seen in my life.

i watched like 3 of his sparring videos and my sides still hurt. shit had me in tears.

dude. his mannerisms in the ring........pure laughter
you gotta see some of those videos if you havent

he might wanna stick to the self blow job thing
everyone he spars with looks at him like "is it even ok for me to punch you?"

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
has anyone seen youtube videos of crazie locs boxing?

dude.....soooooo funny. i cant tell if hes really being serious, like really, really serious.

you know the people boxing him aint being serious, but im kinda confused on if crazie locs knows since they aint taking it serious, that he shouldnt take it serious either?

if hes like full on sparring, that might be the pussiest exscuse for serious sparring i have ever seen in my life.

i watched like 3 of his sparring videos and my sides still hurt. shit had me in tears.

dude. his mannerisms in the ring........pure laughter
you gotta see some of those videos if you havent

he might wanna stick to the self blow job thing
everyone he spars with looks at him like "is it even ok for me to punch you?"
Im friends with him on FB and all the guys from that gym are constantly posting nice things on his page when he posts videos of himself training. Like the kind of shit you'd post if a down syndrome kid posted a video of himself 'beating' you in a boxing match. Locs takes that shit dead serious, he has no idea they're humoring him. He even has a trainer. I can't imagine the willpower those cats have, those are some genuine saint-level people.