Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
overexposure with minimal good new songs these past few months, not to mention linked up with LDR
Yeah I can see that. Goldie is dope though and the other new song was pretty good. Don't get me started on Lana I want to shoot her in the face.

I'd say they are dropping the ball as a whole though really. They should have had the ASAP Mob album ready to go within a few months of Rocky's release while their name was still heavy buzzing.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah I can see that. Goldie is dope though and the other new song was pretty good. Don't get me started on Lana I want to shoot her in the face.

I'd say they are dropping the ball as a whole though really. They should have had the ASAP Mob album ready to go within a few months of Rocky's release while their name was still heavy buzzing.
I wouldn't be tripping if he had a steady stream of features but he gets posted up for consistently bad freestyles and boring interviews. Also pretty much all his features this year have been meh. Goldie/Pretty Flacko and the latest leak were dope tho and I will be checking his next album still.

LDR needs to die a slow painful death.