Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Sorry for being gone for so long. I've been busy with recording more news videos, shooting more photography, and writing more album reviews about music. Also I've been working on my longest album review to date which is Nicole Wray - Elektric Blue (MAR #616). This particular album review will be longest MAR album review to date next the Cat-Dat and Prozak - Paranormal album review I did. I've been working on the Elektric Blue album review since September 2012. So it's been four years in the making. We're talking 4 to 6 pages relatively speaking at max!

Other than that... How has the Siccness been since I've been gone?

News video about self-driving Google Maps car.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Mixerr @Mixerr Reviews #21

This is Michael Mixerr. This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will be reviewing Rosalyn Gold-Onwude. She is the sideline reporter for the Golden State Warriors basketball team. She is from the Bronx. Her nickname is Ros. She played college basketball at Stanford. She is so fine! She is also smart as fuck since she graduated from Stanford in 2010. ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN is obsessed with her in a Chreepy way, but I can understand why. He loves her smile. I rate Ros 5/5, *****!

Last edited: