Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yea. Hell they still arent available for recreational and there is no set date as to when. I was talking with the budtender and she was saying earliest is end of spring. They all have to be made in commercial kitchens in ordinance with all food handler permits and laws. Sounds waaay stricter than the fucking ten thousand food trucks they got here
lol yeah they dont want sober inexperienced people eating an entire 200mg brownie like an idiot when its supposed to be broken into 10 pieces, then calling the police saying theyre going to die and need an ambulance

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think 10-20mg range should be the dosage recommended per serving but we really need to be able to have 200mg bars and shit like that to drive the price down for the recc shops but they can't right now. They did take a big drop like $10 less a couple months back but $30 for 100mg is still awful and that's by far the best price, others are even higher lol Like it's generally $10 a 100mg medically from what I've seen so I'd be cool with $15, maybe even $20 100mg recc. That's the price they need to get to.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I wanted to buy so many edibles in the first Portland shop they even had a little mini ice cream cup like the single serve grocery store ones. It was 25mg and $5 so I guess a little more expensive than buying the higher mg bars they had but man I really wanted to eat some medicated ice cream I would have bought one for sure :(

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think 10-20mg range should be the dosage recommended per serving but we really need to be able to have 200mg bars and shit like that to drive the price down for the recc shops but they can't right now. They did take a big drop like $10 less a couple months back but $30 for 100mg is still awful and that's by far the best price, others are even higher lol Like it's generally $10 a 100mg medically from what I've seen so I'd be cool with $15, maybe even $20 100mg recc. That's the price they need to get to.
dont remember any rec prices but it seems all these delivery services are about the same price, $15 for 100mg (usually 10 pieces of something or 5x20) or $25 for 200mg (usually 20 pieces of something or 10x20). the cheapest edibles ive found were these 100mg chocolate bars at this house in white center for $10 or 2/$15. my friend told me about it and i went in there and it was a completely empty house with a bar set up with a bunch of jars of weed and some old guy. highly sure that shit was illegal as fuck lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I was thinking how fucking stupid that there is a set amount we can have when weed doesn't kill anyone and you could go buy enough hard liquor at Costco to fill a swimming pool and have a 1000 people die from alcohol poisoning and it started to piss me off so I just had to think baby steps man, baby steps... heading in the right direction at least.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
dont remember any rec prices but it seems all these delivery services are about the same price, $15 for 100mg (usually 10 pieces of something or 5x20) or $25 for 200mg (usually 20 pieces of something or 10x20). the cheapest edibles ive found were these 100mg chocolate bars at this house in white center for $10 or 2/$15. my friend told me about it and i went in there and it was a completely empty house with a bar set up with a bunch of jars of weed and some old guy. highly sure that shit was illegal as fuck lol
Yeah the delivery prices are about what I think would be a fair range for recc shops. Like the gummy bears are $25 for 200mg, I'd be totally cool with that.

Also that house sounds like it rules.

I found an article on I think it was the the kiro news site that said they have no plans on going after the delivery services, that was said by the chief of police. He pretty much said as long as they remain in the guidelines and they don't start getting complaints from parents of them like selling to 16yr olds they aren't even looking into it. Plus he said even if they did they'd only handle it on a case by case basis like any other complaint so they would just go after that service, not all of them.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol what the fuck

ive bought weed in random empty houses
bought weed from brick and mortar retail stores with cashiers and registers
walked into medical dispensaries and said "i dont have a card" and was able to buy weed
had weed delivered after finding their sites on the internet
had weed delivered from craigslist at 2am

2k15 you're weird man, whats going on

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
As far as the taxes go I personally feel they shouldn't be over a maximum of 20%. While I do support a majority of what and where the taxes go, I feel almost as if states are obviously realizing how much of a cash cow marijuana is and are pishing the limits to see what exactly they can get away with. Almost like, ya know guys we realize we should have legalized way sooner and in turn we are going to tax it now it 75% to make up for those years

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
As far as the taxes go I personally feel they shouldn't be over a maximum of 20%. While I do support a majority of what and where the taxes go, I feel almost as if states are obviously realizing how much of a cash cow marijuana is and are pishing the limits to see what exactly they can get away with. Almost like, ya know guys we realize we should have legalized way sooner and in turn we are going to tax it now it 75% to make up for those years
Agree 100% man but if you don't realize we live in America of course these greedy ass corrupt piece of shit politicians want their hands in the cookie jar now after years of them literally sending people to prison for the same shit lol

That's just how it goes though I guess. Ahhhh the American dream where some rich assholes send people to prison for decades and then flip and be like "well we gotta make money off it too!" when the general public votes for them to stop doing so.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
lol what the fuck

ive bought weed in random empty houses
bought weed from brick and mortar retail stores with cashiers and registers
walked into medical dispensaries and said "i dont have a card" and was able to buy weed
had weed delivered after finding their sites on the internet
had weed delivered from craigslist at 2am

2k15 you're weird man, whats going on
That sums it up quite nice actually lol

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 18, 2010
Vape just died (shout out to gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic ) so I just smoked a piece of panda pebble on top of some Pineapple Buddha I got from Nectar in Portland. All bought legally in two different states and coming together as one to get me high as fuck.
Banada banned flavoured cigars/blunts just for you nuttkase

Also my vaping hatred came from the fact that i crowdfunded a vape that took like 2 years to come and while it is solid it doesnt get me half as high as joints or teh bong.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Vape just died (shout out to gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic ) so I just smoked a piece of panda pebble on top of some Pineapple Buddha I got from Nectar in Portland. All bought legally in two different states and coming together as one to get me high as fuck.
The Nectar on 122nd?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Also my vaping hatred came from the fact that i crowdfunded a vape that took like 2 years to come and while it is solid it doesnt get me half as high as joints or teh bong.
you're using a stealth vape meant for solo sessions out and about, you're a big smoker, you need a heavyweight vape... i dont even think a pax or solo would fit your needs. you need something like this

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i might buy one of these within the next few months... i ordered a 18mm aftermarket stem and bubbler for my solo vs doing 14mm, which is a good thing cause that thing fits 18mm (most bongs do too which is why i chose 18mm vs 14mm). i could just use my arizer solo bong on it

ill have to wait for some kind of group deal or something though cause that shits expensive lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It was on Mississippi Ave. Man the stuff I was talking about last night, the Item 9 which is a sativa, I got it from there and it is soooooo fucking fire. I got an 8th of it, was $30 I think.

I'm pretty sure they have multiple locations though so might be one on 122nd as well but I have no idea where that even is.

I liked Mississippi Ave though it was my first time over there, cool little outlying part of the city.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

We used to crush up jolly rancher and put in the blunts and smoke it for the flavor sometimes when I was a teenager so kinda like the OG of flavored blunts, that shit is retarded thinking about it now lol but yeah flavored blunt wraps were like 10xs worse to me.

And honestly man what Butcher said is probably right but also use it more and you'll start noticing you get really lit it's just kinda in a different way. It took me awhile to figure out even how to use the Pax 100% correctly like you got to figure a vape out to get its full potential. Shit be getting me ridiculously fucking high now usually off of a single chamber.