Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It roughly means: Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?

Wait, what now?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Run it out to your car real quick.
It's been in my car i seriously just opened it up to look at it really quick in the bathroom then locked it outside. Just sprayed some timemist dutch apple spice toxic as fuck bathroom frshener everywhere then washed my hands with some of that gojo mechanic cleaner shit then put on Cologne

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
48g protein (aka 2 servings aka 64g of optimum nutrition extreme milk chocolate gold standard whey protein) plus 11.5g wheat dextrin (aka 3 servings of krogers generic benefiber) mixed with approximately 14oz of keurig branded doughnut house coffee instead of water. I thought this would taste better lol... Have to chug it all at once i guess

ABC *3 (Calorie Counting / Caffeine )

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There's gotta be good weed in the UK DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet ... i mean isn't sensiseeds basically right in that area? Ppl don't know how to grow weed over there or something? Take a vacation to Amsterdam when you turn 18 Europe isn't that big you could probably get a train ticket or something for cheap. Bang a high class hooker that'll comfort you and be understanding lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I just checked and you could totally order seeds from sensiseeds and have them shipped to the UK. There are people growing great weed in the UK for sure, you just gotta find it, or do it yourself...

1. Buy feminized seeds
2. Grow weed and don't get caught
3. If you get caught say "it's just a plant man plus i didn't know i couldn't do that man"
4. ?????
5. Profit

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
It's been in my car i seriously just opened it up to look at it really quick in the bathroom then locked it outside. Just sprayed some timemist dutch apple spice toxic as fuck bathroom frshener everywhere then washed my hands with some of that gojo mechanic cleaner shit then put on Cologne
Lol why did u have to go look at it? Odds are its gonna look the same as it will when u get off