Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Picked up an 8th of some dog walker and it's pretty fire. The smell and taste is similar to pit bull, but stronger. The high ain't quite as strong as the pit bull though. Still super good. Had a gram of some xxx yesterday and that shit was fire, made you choke every hit

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Picked up an 8th of some dog walker and it's pretty fire. The smell and taste is similar to pit bull, but stronger. The high ain't quite as strong as the pit bull though. Still super good. Had a gram of some xxx yesterday and that shit was fire, made you choke every hit
Not sure if you saw my message

Happy bday homie

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
So 2 days ago I took an absolutely massive shit. Like as in, plunging for 3 hours until there is a blister on my palm, trying every little trick I read online to no avail. So I finally call the office. Maintenance comes with this giant auger snake thing. After a solid hour he finally gets it unclogged. He says, there is no way that was normal waste, something had to have gotten flushed down. If I wouldn't have been able to get it and had to pull the toilet and it was in fact an object you would.be.charged for the time. I'm thinking to myself, you go ahead an pull that toilet buddy lol. Only thing there is one massive baby leg of a turd