Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I got kicked out and missed most of it. My friends said it was average. Did you see me get kicked out Geoff? I honestly have no clue why I did but I'm sure I deserved it.
You didnt even get kicked out of el corazon, you somehow got kicked out by the bartender of the little dive next door, the bouncer outside ther, and the bouncer at el corazon had no idea why and said youwere super nice and polite but they couldnt let you in to either spot. I have no idea what you said to the bartender over there, i dont even know why you were you were over there, you ducked out for a sec, and then just never showed back up so we all went looking for you.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That sucks. I just opened a new 10 pack earlier today. Cut them all in half so I'll just pop 10mg pieces. Probably gonna get two packs next time I place an order.
I was eating like 2 at a time lol

Edibles aren't good for me i eat too many and shoot my tolerance up id rather just get weed i think

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I was eating one at a time the first pack I got. I still got a pretty low tolerance to edibles and didn't want it to up too quickly so started cutting them in half. Still eat two half sometimes but it's made me not go through them so quick.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I had a friend that got kicked out of a bar once because when the bartender (who was extremely hot) asked for payment for his drink he drunkenly muttered "I bet you have a pretty pussy too" out loud when he thought he was thinking it. The bouncer confirmed that was the reason why because none of us believed him lol

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
You didnt even get kicked out of el corazon, you somehow got kicked out by the bartender of the little dive next door, the bouncer outside ther, and the bouncer at el corazon had no idea why and said youwere super nice and polite but they couldnt let you in to either spot. I have no idea what you said to the bartender over there, i dont even know why you were you were over there, you ducked out for a sec, and then just never showed back up so we all went looking for you.

Hahaha weird, I wonder why, I don't remember leaving or anything. Or even going to another bar.