Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
i've been on a sober kick lately, trying to keep it going until the antwon concert
Is your name kath, motherfuker? You got a god damn reading impediment of some shit? I didn't ask and dont care about your punk ass sobriety and neither does anyone else. If I want your bullshit input ill ask you directly, otherwise you can just keep your motherfucking ass quiet and sit in the corner sipping your faggot ass club soda.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Is your name kath, motherfuker? You got a god damn reading impediment of some shit? I didn't ask and dont care about your punk ass sobriety and neither does anyone else. If I want your bullshit input ill ask you directly, otherwise you can just keep your motherfucking ass quiet and sit in the corner sipping your faggot ass club soda.
Sounds like a homeless man yelling at a hipster kid

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
hey hey HEY! this is a cream soda, get it right