Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
just signed up for my fantasy league as the returning Champ

bout to take everyone's money again
What's ya'lls buy in? I'm in a $150 buy-in league this year. It's my first time in this league (people from my work) and we're having a live draft at a co-workers house.

Ive been in the same league with a group of friends from high school for over 7 years now, but we have a $50 buy-in. Not sure if to join both leagues, or just stick with the $150 league. Nobody has created the $50 league so I dunno

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
What's ya'lls buy in? I'm in a $150 buy-in league this year. It's my first time in this league (people from my work) and we're having a live draft at a co-workers house.

Ive been in the same league with a group of friends from high school for over 7 years now, but we have a $50 buy-in. Not sure if to join both leagues, or just stick with the $150 league. Nobody has created the $50 league so I dunno
$50 buy in, we have 6 people so far. we're just planning on 8, maybe more if a couple more people wanna join

I've just been in this league since last year, which was only my 2nd year playing fantasy football

we do a live draft too at my friend's house which will consist of beer and food as well

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
$50 buy in, we have 6 people so far. we're just planning on 8, maybe more if a couple more people wanna join

I've just been in this league since last year, which was only my 2nd year playing fantasy football

we do a live draft too at my friend's house which will consist of beer and food as well
That's what's up! Yea, this will be my first "live" draft at someone's house. Beer/liquor will be consumed. In my other league, we just always have a live online draft. I'm excited. I gota bring my firls macbook with me and shit

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
That's what's up! Yea, this will be my first "live" draft at someone's house. Beer/liquor will be consumed. In my other league, we just always have a live online draft. I'm excited. I gota bring my firls macbook with me and shit
yeah, I did one league with an online draft 2 years ago. last year I did a siccness league (which I never paid attention to and did hella shitty in lol) and I did my league with my friends

it's pretty fun doing a live draft with friends. I didn't have my labtop on me when I did it. just printed out lists of all the top players and different positions and crossed off players as they got picked

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
T @two415dude how many/which lynch films have you seen so far?
The Elephant Man, Blue Velvet, Mulholland Dr, Lost Highway, probably 15 episodes of Twin Peaks, possibly parts of Dune and Eraserhead on TV back in the day

I don't really remember much about any of them though except for Lost Highway. I really enjoy his films but they can be truly disturbing