Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
[video=youtube;uBptD8TPZHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBptD8TPZHQ[/video]
This is pretty damn good. A lot better than Bath Salts but I seem to be the only to think that song is mediocre.

But seriously if Nast isn't all over this album with a 2-3 solo songs I'm not paying attention to ASAP anymore until the next Rocky album or when Nast finally drops.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
longliveasap is rocky's album, i think the mob album is called trilluminati, I'm pretty over most of them as well and I wasnt much of a fan of bath salt outside of meech's verse

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
longliveasap is rocky's album, i think the mob album is called trilluminati, I'm pretty over most of them as well and I wasnt much of a fan of bath salt outside of meech's verse
Are you sure? I mean you are probably right but I thought, at least originally, the ASAP Mob album had an album title similar to that and the name of Rocky's first album.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea they just kept the same name, I think nast and the rest might have writers block or some shit cuz he hasnt dropped any solos and like 3 verses since rocky started buzzin, and the mob album has been pushed back like 6 times now lol