Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Campfire or the building is on fire, fire?
Definitely building on fire like not just a house fire either like maybe a whole building

I checked the panels then walked through this construction next door looking for homeless people burning shit / arson then called 911 cause that shit got strong as fuck. They said theres "currently a contained fire in the bothell area and im likely smelling the smoke from down wind". When i was out there a couple residents in one of the townhouses came outside in their PJ's worried wondering why the alarms haven't gone off they thought the building was on fire too it smells horrible lol

Scary stuff, fuck fire man that shit isn't to be taken lightly i have two friends who had house fires both times that shit went up FAST

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Definitely building on fire like not just a house fire either like maybe a whole building

I checked the panels then walked through this construction next door looking for homeless people burning shit / arson then called 911 cause that shit got strong as fuck. They said theres "currently a contained fire in the bothell area and im likely smelling the smoke from down wind". When i was out there a couple residents in one of the townhouses came outside in their PJ's worried wondering why the alarms haven't gone off they thought the building was on fire too it smells horrible lol

Scary stuff, fuck fire man that shit isn't to be taken lightly i have two friends who had house fires both times that shit went up FAST
Yeah man some bum had a fire going somewhere in the alley next to my place last night. Shit was tripping me out before the fire truck showed up because it smelt just straight up like a campfire and I was looking out all my windows to see if I saw something and out my peephole and nada.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That must be bad karma / negative vibes coming my way because i was messing with Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus so heavily. A reminder to be humble and respect the fragility of life and cherish my friends because it can be burned away in moments; I'm sorry Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus can you forgive me for calling you weird and accusing you of being a sober cia ghost?