Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Don't hate on me man, I've walked about 16 miles the past three days im trying to make exercise click at the same time with this calorie counting to accelerate results and the way you just tried to diminish that isn't something a friend would do tbh id appreciate it if you offered some support rather than try to imply im mentally impaired fam

You just gotta eat less man, 760 calories for one meal let alone one day is doing you harm.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah get back to me when you want to be serious Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus and gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic i don't have time for these checkers you're playing

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yeah get back to me when you want to be serious Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus and gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic i don't have time for these checkers you're playing

RIP butcher you were my best friend

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
How much times a day do u smoke weed Mac Jesus
He's never smoked weed or even had a single drink in his life he's never even seen a gun or held one or shot it and he's never even sold crack or snorted coke man card revoked. Someone asked him if he wanted to smoke a joint one single time in his life and he started sweating and panicked and ran away cause he thought it was going to ruin his life lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Hopefully Toronto doesn't collapse under the massive expectations in front of all those corporate crowd bandwagoners lol. Were you able to get tickets goddamn man you'r talking about wasting cash on unnecessary i7 and ram upgrades on an unnecessary surface pro but haven't mentioned playoff tickets once gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Every single person in tjat picture is overweight lol, obesity is so normalized that ppl who are in the overweight category bordering on obese look "normal", but nah, they're all fat we gotta end this man IT STARTS TODAY

SAY NO TO BEING FAT, BE THE BEST PERSON YOU CAN BE PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY TBH FAM TRY AND LIVE TO YOUR MAXIMUM POTENTIAL THEN WHEN YOU THINK YOURE THERE PUSH FARTHER, JUST DO IT

USA! USA! USA! USA