Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
tbh i dont know what your money situation is but itd probably be better to get a bottle of zinc, and a bottle of vitamin D both separate without the calcium. calcium in supplements is just filler material that shit doesn't absorb or help you that shit just gives you kidney stones they might as well be putting drywall in there lol. the only calcium that helps you is from raw milk, or vegetables like broccoli and kale or if you just straight up eat some bones lol like fish bones or bone meal. but if its cheaper for you to get a combo vitamin vs two separate bottles then by all means do it; ill even paypal you some money to do it tbh fam if it's that huge of a deal, if you promise not to blow it on alcohol like an asshole
lol funny you bring this up now because i had heard this as well but i got told by my gastroenterology literally hours ago that the supplements do the same as milk

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol funny you bring this up now because i had heard this as well but i got told by my gastroenterology literally hours ago that the supplements do the same as milk
Your gastro doesn't know shit. Milk does nothing good for you and is pretty much fuel for cancer and obesity. tbh fam i'll backhand your gastroenterologist and why are you going to a gastroenterologist anyways man what's going on you alright? im concerned about your digestive health fam

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ive ate lobster yesterday and today

Starting to feel too sophisticated to keep talking with you peasants.
fuck lobster, fuckin water cockroaches

you know when the early settlers of america were doing it big starting freedom on this continent that there was such an abundance of lobster that they fed it to the poorest dregs of society, and it was looked at as pure trash? now all the sudden its some sophisticated treat lol hell nah shit is still bug meat flavored with seawater ill eat some bisque though as long as i dont have to see the fucking lobster with my eyes

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I fully appreciate and support this information, your gastroenterologist is probably right and if he says that calcium supplements are a-ok, well then maybe i need to work one of those into my diet because honestly I'm trying to optimize my health and bone density tbh

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
A Taste of Lobster History - History in the Headlines
gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic

• When the first European settlers reached North America, lobsters were so plentiful that they would reportedly wash ashore in piles up to 2 feet high. Their bounty made them a precious source of sustenance during hard times—and gave them a nasty reputation as the poor man’s protein.
• Dirt-cheap because they were so copious, lobsters were routinely fed to prisoners, apprentices, slaves and children during the colonial era and beyond. In Massachusetts, some servants allegedly sought to avoid lobster-heavy diets by including stipulations in their contracts that they would only be served the shellfish twice a week.
YEAH SO THERE
THINK ABOUT THAT NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO FLEX LIKE YOU'RE BALLINONSUCKAZ PICS INSIDE

Nov 18, 2010
fuck lobster, fuckin water cockroaches

you know when the early settlers of america were doing it big starting freedom on this continent that there was such an abundance of lobster that they fed it to the poorest dregs of society, and it was looked at as pure trash? now all the sudden its some sophisticated treat lol hell nah shit is still bug meat flavored with seawater ill eat some bisque though as long as i dont have to see the fucking lobster with my eyes
Go eat some ramen you plebeian piece of rat shit