Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm doing it man, but is there anyway I can make it less then 400 calories
pile on as much meaty chili and cheese and extra bacon as you want, shit even make two, you're not actually going to use all those calories; just eat it all within 5 minutes or so, and then puke it all back up within 30 seconds of finishing. eat some bright green or some bright orange sugar free jello before hand, that way once you start seeing bright green or bright orange and then you're dry heaving you can be sure that you got it all up. your body didn't have much time to start absorbing the nutrients and calories from the meal so it should be far less than 400 calories my friend

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
feeling burnt out in diablo3 i pushed myself up to greater rift 58 lol. shit one of the rifts i even got a 599 kill massacre bonus ive realized you get a ton of extra exp from killing stuff nonstop which involves a lot of teleporting and nonstop action shit is intense. its harder to do in the lower difficulties because all the enemies are so sparse

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
pile on as much meaty chili and cheese and extra bacon as you want, shit even make two, you're not actually going to use all those calories; just eat it all within 5 minutes or so, and then puke it all back up within 30 seconds of finishing. eat some bright green or some bright orange sugar free jello before hand, that way once you start seeing bright green or bright orange and then you're dry heaving you can be sure that you got it all up. your body didn't have much time to start absorbing the nutrients and calories from the meal so it should be far less than 400 calories my friend

Thanks butcher, how can I protect my teeth from going bad when I'm doing this a lot? I heard vomiting can mess up your dentures.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Thanks butcher, how can I protect my teeth from going bad when I'm doing this a lot? I heard vomiting can mess up your dentures.
very simple, what you need to do is rinse with a baking soda solution immediately after expelling that evil food. the baking soda will neutralize the stomach acids. don't brush your teeth for at least an hour; the enamel will be slightly soft from the eating process and the stomach acids

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
very simple, what you need to do is rinse with a baking soda solution immediately after expelling that evil food. the baking soda will neutralize the stomach acids. don't brush your teeth for at least an hour; the enamel will be slightly soft from the eating process and the stomach acids

Thanks butcher, how did you gain all this amazing knowledge

Props: BUTCHER 206