Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
that looks super hyphy breh
Its hexa hella hyphy breh. If I closed my eyes and ate a piece (no marty) and someone told me it was lobster I would believe them

Whoa i never heard of these but i love mushrooms and this looks like some seriously dank stuff. Whatd you saute it in just some butter? Are these native to WA?
Butter, salt, and pepper in a cast iron skillet that was smokin hot. They are native, these two were foraged by my ace yesterday. They grow on rotting logs, and theres basically nothing that looks like them thats gonna make you sick, so they're safe for newbie foragers (my dude been foraging for decades though, so he knows the spots). We ate a little bit then, and the flavor was way more intense, I only saved them for today because my broad wasnt around yesterday and I wanted her to taste them cuz her friend works for t-doug and I wanna start pushing that foraged shit to his chefs. I wouldnt fuck with one after more than a couple days after picking. Not gonna hurt you or anything, but they get a weird aftertaste. None of that was there today, but they werent as vibrant as they were yesterday.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
nolettuce @nolettuce no i haven't cracked the monk leader board i saw what you're talking about. That might be 2weeks - a month away; all the ppl are greater rift 65 or greater in ~14 minutes. I'm at 54 in 7mins i can probably do 55 maybe even 56 but I'll need to get maxed rolled ancient items every slot for this last push. I'll make it cause tbh fam, i wanna be the very best, like no one ever was
Don't settle for 1000 tbh fam go for number 1.

Props: BUTCHER 206