Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
wanna fight punk bitch
I don't fight girls!

Yanni @Yanni I was just kidding last night, I like animals too. I like that song though and it's the only one I saw on youtube. The picture does kind of make sense with the song title though.
I know breh, but I scrolled passed that shit when I saw the pic

thats my weakness seeing animals like that, can't do it :/

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
that Domo Genesis x Alchemist going hard
That shit was supposed to drop at 2:30, then 4:00, then 4:20.. I left my house for work at like 4:25 like okay.jpg

That said I'm sure it's dope. As I said in the thread Domo has been on top of his shit lately.

What's up with the one song where it has (Earl & Action B.) next to the title (and I think next to a feature) do they rap on it or just talk or something?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
That shit was supposed to drop at 2:30, then 4:00, then 4:20.. I left my house for work at like 4:25 like okay.jpg

That said I'm sure it's dope. As I said in the thread Domo has been on top of his shit lately.

What's up with the one song where it has (Earl & Action B.) next to the title (and I think next to a feature) do they rap on it or just talk or something?
yeah, maybe it's just because I'm lit right now... but this shit is sounding dope as fuck. I like it a lot more than Under the Influence, based on a first listen

with Action Bronson and Earl... you talking about the one also featuring SGP? Earl and Action Bronson kinda trade off doing the hook on that one

they rap on the other one also featuring Vince Staples, but I think that was posted in the OF thread some time back, so I'm sure you heard that one

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I only ate at LJS once, and that shit made me fuckin sick... way too greasy... those hush puppies really fucked me up
Back when there wasnt one around here I was all excited when I finally ate at one, in Stockton maybe, then I was pissed it was so bad after, lol. Then they built the one here and Ive never eaten it. Same with Sonic, I was out in Tracy and left with a very average taste in my mouth. I like Arby's I only ever had that when I was in Vallejo or Pleasanton.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
S @Staci I just looked at the back of the album cover you posted in the OF Thread... that's the one I thought you were talking about... with SGP. yeah, Bronson and Earl do the hook, just Doms and SGP have verses

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yeah, maybe it's just because I'm lit right now... but this shit is sounding dope as fuck. I like it a lot more than Under the Influence, based on a first listen

with Action Bronson and Earl... you talking about the one also featuring SGP? Earl and Action Bronson kinda trade off doing the hook on that one

they rap on the other one also featuring Vince Staples, but I think that was posted in the OF thread some time back, so I'm sure you heard that one
I really liked UTI even though it was a mixtape with some original production. I had only ever heard one beat before so it was like a new album for me haha. But that's good to hear.

And yeah that's the one I was talking about. It looked weird on the tracklisting, they should have just left it off.

Yeah I've been bumping that for a minute now it's dope. In my opinion Vince outshines everyone on that song but they all came correct. You heard the Between Friends song produced by Flying Lotus with Earl and some dude named Captain Murphy? That shit is ill. I love the whole vibe of the song and whoever the fuck Captain Murphy is he's dope going off that song and the two others he released shortly after.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
S @Staci I just looked at the back of the album cover you posted in the OF Thread... that's the one I thought you were talking about... with SGP. yeah, Bronson and Earl do the hook, just Doms and SGP have verses
Cool, thanks. I'm at work so all that shit is blocked here so I was just curious to what that was all about.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You heard the Between Friends song produced by Flying Lotus with Earl and some dude named Captain Murphy? That shit is ill. I love the whole vibe of the song and whoever the fuck Captain Murphy is he's dope going off that song and the two others he released shortly after.
yeah, that shit is ill... the effects they do on the voices is dope